Sunday, January 31, 2010

550 Week 1

I can relate the examples of online learning to my own experience in the following way. I have always been the kind of student who appreciates courses tailored to my own personal interests. With online learning I can learn in the environment that is most comfortable for me and the time of day that works best for me.

I can imagine using Elluminate Live! for a web conference in order to meet with my students once a week online for additional conversation practice. I can also imagine using Elluminate Live! to meet and collaborate with some of my world language colleagues from across the country.

I tried something new while working on this module and it made me think that I need to remember to keep more of an open mind when thinking about the possibilities and potential for online learning in the K-12 realm.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to your blog Melissa.

    We are all jealous of your weather in TN. :-)

    ReplyDelete